Easter is right around the corner, and if you are in need of some decorating inspiration, I have 10 Easter decoration ideas for you here. For me Easter doesn´t need to be yellow, so therefore I´m sharing some alternative ways to create Easter decorations.
10 EASTER DECORATION IDEAS
1. Decorate an Easter table in natural hues like I´ve done above. All you need is some twigs, straw to make a nest (you can use twigs here too) and an egg. Use a grey, white or beige tablecloth.
2. Plant cress in eggshells. I do this every year – it´s so fun to see how fast it grows!
3. Decorate eggshells with flowers.
4. If you plant cress in an egg holder, you can put an egg on the top like here. A cute idea for your Easter table setting!
5. Why not plant some small flowering bulbs in egg shells like I´ve done here?
6. Make cute Easter bunnies for your table setting.
HOW TO MAKE EASTER BUNNIES FOR YOUR NAPKINS
Find a drawing of a bunny on the web or draw one yourself. Print it out or draw it on the paper you´d like to use, or use it as a template. Then use a scissor to cut the bunnies out. It´s as simple as that! : )
7. Glam up your Easter breakfast eggs by gluing on some nice pearls. Fun for the kids!
8. Fold Easter bunny napkins. You can find the tutorial I´ve used here on YouTube. ( The video is a bit fast, so pause it from time to time to keep up.)
9. Make marble Easter eggs and hang them in a twig. It´s very simple! You can read about how I made these here.
10. Decorate with flowers! My favorite for Easter and spring are Muscari – in blue or in white.
I hope these 10 tips gave you some ideas for your Easter decorations!
photos © Nina Holst