I don’t know about you, but I like it nice and tidy in my home office. This is a place we usually spend a lot of time, so why not make it a lovely place to be? Therefore I will today give you 10 tips on what I believe is important in a home office.
1. Make sure to have a lamp that gives good light.
2. Fresh flowers is a MUST if you ask me!
3. Use a nice bowl, box or similar for minor things like paper clips, erasers and stamps.
4. A scented candle makes it always a bit more pleasant.
5. Use a decorative cup to keep all your pens in.
6. Have a nice and comfortable chair.
7. Keep it organized by saving paper in boxes / document holders or folders. Remember to mark them with what they contains.
8. Keep a notebook so you can write down your ideas and thoughts.
9. If you have room for it: Make an inspirational mood board to hang in your office.
10. Have a lovely cup for your coffee or tea
Yes, I did clear my desk before I took these pictures *smile*
I hope this gave you some ideas on how to improve your home office. Are you happy with the home office you have? I would love to hear about it! If you want to show it to me, you can upload photos at Stylizimo.com
You can see my recent posts about home office here.