This year I decided to make my own Christmas flower arrangement with advent lights. One of the reasons that I wanted to make my own, is that I wanted to have pillar candles, because then I can burn the lights a lot longer than the regular ones. I also love to fill the house with Christmas plants, moss and cones, so a flower arrangement like this was just perfect for me.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN:
• You need a big bowl.
• Then fill it with flower foam/oasis.
• Make sure to have some holes for the flowers/plants that you are going to use.
• Then put the plants in the holes.
• Cover the rest with moss.
• It´s now time to place the candles. To keep them steady, I used oasis pin holders and oasis fix tape.
• Put different kinds of cones on top of the moss.
Then you have a wonderful Christmas flower arrangement with advent lights!
Remember: Candles require attention – all the time!
photos © Nina Holst