Christmas wreaths are decorative, and can be very easy to make. Last week I made these two small wreaths to hang in the window, and I only used 15 minutes to make them both!
HOW TO MAKE AN EASY CHRISTMAS WREATH:
• First I make a circle out of some thick wire (you can buy this in the flower shop).
• I start with one eucalyptus stem, and use a thin green wire to attach it to the wire circle that I made.
• Then I take a new eucalyptus stem and overlap the first one before I attach it with the thin wire again.
• I do this all the way around until I have filled the whole circle.
• Spray some water on the wreath to keep it fresh longer.
• If you want to hang it in the window, you can use a thread or a ribbon ( I used a white thread here.. )
The wreaths not only look good, they smells good as well… Enjoy!
If you like wreaths, you can also check out last years DIY Christmas wreath.
photos © Nina Holst