photo © Holmegaard
NEW PRODUCTS THAT IS WORTH MENTIONING
After being at a lot of press launches + Oslo Design Fair this fall, I have seen many nice new products. I have already mentioned a few, but here are five more products that I want to share with you.
1. Holmegaard has always something beautiful to offer, and I really like the new Palet storage jars in grey. Nice storage jars is always needed, right?
photo © Kristina Dam
2. The beautiful stoneware Dome vases by Kristina Dam can carry your favorite flowers or branches, or just be nice sculptures on the table or shelf. On my wishlist for sure!
photo © Northern Lighting
3. A field of tall poppies inspired this series of outdoor oil lamp by Northern Lighting called Poppy. It´s made in two versions: a sleek oil container with a conical crown and a globe-like model topped with a rounded collar. Poppy is available as a table lamp, a floor lamp or a lawn light that attaches to the ground with a pin. Perfect, if you ask me!
photo © Rosendahl
4. Good wine needs the right accessories to enjoy the experience fully. Rosendahl has therefore in collaboration with the architect and designer Eva Harlou created the Wine ball. A modern, playful and super functional new design, which combines a handy corkscrew, foil cutter, wine cork and bottle opener. Christmas gift idea?
photo © iittala
5. The Ultima Thule by iittala series was first launched in 1968, and is inspired by winter and the melting Arctic ice in Lapland. Shortly after Ultima Thule was launched Finnair began to use their glass on their Helsinki – New York route. Ultima Thule quickly gained a place in Finnish hearts as an international classic and became known as Finnair’s business class glass.
The glasses are now available for sale again, which also means that you can once again enjoy them if you are travelling business class with Finnair ; )
Any of the new products that you like?