Only few weeks ahead we will have a new kitchen in our house, and we are both super excited over finally getting our dream kitchen. We have used a lot of time planning it and we have gotten it exactly the way we wanted!
I´ve made a moodboard of some of the products we have chosen as well as some that I have on my wishlist, so you might get some ideas yourself if you are renovating your kitchen at the moment.
1. We have chosen JKE Design´s RIVA black oak with no handles.
2. For the cutlery – black and elegant.
3. As a huge Arne Jacobsen fan, we just had(!) to have this Voila KV1 in brass! This will really stand out and “complete” the kitchen. ( Design: Arne Jacobsen )
4. Gaggenau oven, warming drawer and espresso machine in anthracite.
5. Adding marble somehow… Maybe as a tray, a mortar and behind the kitchen sink.
6. Having the Siemens ceiling-mounted island chimney hood so we can enjoy our view.
7. Chose the Siemens FlexInduction in 80cm for cooking.
8. Dreaming of the Royal Copenhagen Black Fluted Mega, and Black Fluted.
9. We haven´t quite decided yet, but I think we will have a white treated pine floor as in the living room. I know it´s not the most convenient, but it will add warmth to the room and I think it looks fabulous against black.
10. Besides of some kind of downlights I´m thinking a few lamps like these over the counter top. Would look good together with the kitchen faucet in brass, don´t you think?
11. A 3D drawing of how the kitchen will look like. We have chosen a black Kitchen sink and a black laminate counter top by DFI Geisler that is new on the market. It´s totally matt and easy to keep clean/out of marks. It´s called Solid Core Fenix. I found a video of it on YouTube if you´re interested.
12. Would´t mind having these black Eva Solo Dura Line in our new kitchen. On my wishlist!
Collage: Nina Holst