Since we are in the middle of renovating, I thought I could share a moodboard I´ve made for the living room in our new house. I always make moodboards like this so I more easily can visualize how it will look in the end, and to see if it all works well together.
As you can see, we are choosing calm and natural hues as a base. Then adding elements of black to create a contrast to rough it up a little. The gold/brass looks great with this color theme and add warmth and glamour.
You can see the BEFORE photos of the living room here.
This is what you see in my moodboard:
1. The color “LADY 1624 Letthet“ will be the main color on the walls in the living room.
2. Brass bookend by Skultuna. On my wishlist for Christmas.
3. Söderhamn sofa and chaise lounge in the wool fabric Ullevi.
4. CH24 Wishbone chair, Carl Hansen ( These I already have )
5. The wooden panels in the ceiling. We want to keep it to add warmth to the room.
6. Represents the two “DIY Concrete tables” I have. Adds texture.
7. Invisible from Paper Collective. On my wishlist.
8. Counterbalance by Daniel Rybakken for Luceplan. I want!!
9. Vittsjö nesting table, set of 2, Ikea. Just bought these on sale actually.
10. I already have a rug that looks like this one.
11. Poster by Hysj. Bought this a while ago.
12. Brass candleholder from H&M Home.
13. The color LADY 9913 Matrix for one of the corners in the living room.
14. Norm 69 XL – just ordered this one from Stylizimo Shop.
15. How the floor will look after sanding/treatment
16. I happen to have the perfect corner for this beauty! The Egg in Rustic leather, Fritz Hansen.
17. AJ lamp, Louis Poulsen. This I already have.
Moodboard: Nina Holst