As I have told you before; green plants are a big trend these days, both inside and outside. They are making it more homey and they bring freshness to every room. There are of course many ways to add green plants, so I thought I would give you a few ideas on how you can decorate with plants in your home.
- There is a lot of nice weeds and straws that you can put in vases to liven it all up. The best thing about this is that it’s completely free!
- Cut off a branch of a larger green plant and place it in a vase to decorate for example your bathroom.
- Fresh herbs are both useful and decorative. Grow your own or buy it in the store.
- Large or small potted plants – there is much good to choose from here.
- Cactus and succulents are perfect for people who “forget” to water.
- A big branch of a tree (eg. Maple) in a glass vase decoration is very decorative.
- Fill your patio/outdoor area with trees and plants for a lush environment.
//Images: Nina Holst //