Tuesday August 31st, 2010
Letters are still very hot these days, so today I thought I would show you 10 different ways to decorate with letters. Some of them should even be easy to make yourself!
1. Fix letters to the wall, or put them on a shelf.
2. Make your own personalised pillows.
3. Make a picture of letters or words.
4. Letter hooks for your jackets.
5. Make a lamp that stands out!
6. Sew initials on small linen hearts.
7. Paint letters on canvas.
8. Why not use your scrabble for a creative gift or decoration at home?
9. Sew letters on your bunting.
10. Make wonderful prints!
How do you decorate with letters in your home?
I hope this gave you some ideas.
Have a creative day lovely people!
Images: Not on the high street